+ Should I pay the tourist tax?
- Should I pay the tourist tax?
Yes, the amount due is calcolated per person, per overnight stay, for a maximum of 10 days consecutive.
+ Is there a Spa?
- Is there a Spa?
Exempted from the tax: children within the 14th year of age; people with disabilities and their carer; civil servant currently employed such as policemen or civil defence; in case of calamity and big events, members of Civil Defence and of voluntary organisations;
+ Start skiing from the hotel
- Start skiing from the hotel
La Dolce Vita Spa
is located at the second floor of the hotel and there you can enjoy spa treatments and massages.
Visit the page SPA
of this web site to check the opening periods, times, prices and how to access.
+ Can the hotel be reached skis-on?
- Can the hotel be reached skis-on?
There are 2 different ways to do this:
- Cross the road, put your ski on and ski down the slope Tonalina (blue, number 18 / begginer skiers). You will reach the intermediate station of the gondola Pontedilegno-Tonale and from here you can take the gondola and go to Tonale and Presena ski areas.
From this staion you can also go to Pontedilegno ski area with the gondola or skiing. Pay attention, to reach Pontedilegno skiing is necessary to be a good skier because the transfer includes one part of black slope! (slope Pegrà red, number 17 and after you will take the chairlift Sozzine and the slope Corno d’Aola number 14 black)
- Walk or skate with your ski until the chairlift Nigritella (150 mt.). With it you can reach the ski-area of Tonale or Presena thanks the red slope Giuliana (number 21) or go to the top of the red slope Bleis (number 22)
+ Is there any ski-bus?
- Is there any ski-bus?
There are 4 different ways to do this and you will arrive at 10 mt form our ski-room!
- From the arrival station of the gondola Pontedilegno-Tonale ski down the slope Tonalina (blue, number 18), take the cross on the right side just over the Nigritella chairlift station and after it follow the track that arrives at the hotel.
- From the arrival station of the gondola Pontedilegno-Tonale ski down the slope Tonalina (blue, number 18), stop at the old red house, take your ski off and cross the road to reach the hotel.
- From the Giuliana slope (red, number 21 / left side of the arrival of the gondola Pontedilegno-Tonale) ski down until the end and after the Nigritella chairlift station follow the track that arrives at the hotel.
- From the Alpino slope (red, number 20). This slope arrives just behind the hotel so you can arrive here easly.
Yes, the ski-bus stopos in front of the hotel, there is one run every 30 minutes and it’s free of charge. It connects the hotel with the center of Tonale or with the intermediate station of the gondola Pontedilegno-Tonale. It works every day and it’s a service organized by our tourist area.
+ How can I buy the ski-pass?
- How can I buy the ski-pass?
We suggest you to buy in advance your ski-pass.
You can do it online and it’s the only way to have access to the slopes surely, even in the event of quota system. We are official partner of the ski-area Pontedilegno-Tonale and that’s way our clients can enjoy special rates during certain periods.
After your booking we will send you a link to buy the pass. In case of any eventual discounts are calculated at the time of searching and therefore they are already included in the final price.
After the purchase you will get a code. At check-in in hotel we will bring you the k-card of your ski-pass and in few steps you will finalize the activation easily and comfortably from your room, by combining your purchase order number with the serial number of the card. You can say goodbye to queues, long waits and crowd at the ticket office.